Terms & Conditions
- Our Terms and conditions :Placing order with www.homefurnishings.online,ltd you accept our Terms and Conditions. Terms and Conditions can be updated at any time, so please check that you have read and understood our current T&C.
- Placing an order :You can place your order with us over the phone or online completing the checkout procedure. You will have an opportunity to check the details of your purchase before you make the payment.
- Confirmation of order :You will receive an order acknowledgement by email. When you receive this, please check once again that your order details are correct. Please contact us immediately if there are any problems. We may refuse to accept an order where goods are not available or listing error or where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment; We will advise you by email or telephone if there are any difficulties processing your order.
- Payments :All Payments can be done online or over the phone we accept cash payments.
- Delivery :We offer free local delivery within 10 miles radius of BR3, London and any deliveries outside that area will be charged a courier fee depending on the distance. Your order must be signed for unless you have emailed us to say that a signature is not required. We will deliver to an alternative delivery address if specified by you. However, this may slightly delay your order whilst we undertake additional security measures for the prevention of fraud. Delivery days are normally on Wednesdays and Fridays, however we also may have the ability to delivery your item on the same day - subject to our availability. Deliveries are made to the front entrance of your dwelling unless in exceptional circumstances that a client is unable to lift it,we will deliver the items to a chosen room.
- Shipping Charges :Some of our products are subject to shipping charges when placing an order due to the weight and size of the product. Items that are chargeable will have a custom option field for you to choose from. Where you can pay for the shipping of that particular product If you order multiple items of the same product in volume please contact us so we can provide you with a discount quote.
- Cancellations :You may cancel an order, at any time prior to it being dispatched, for a full refund. Orders cancelled after they have been dispatched will be charged a courier return fee of £35.00 applies also to failed deliveries. To cancel please either email us at email@example.com or call us on 020 8 676 813 Lines are open Monday to Friday 09.00am-06.00pm Saturday 09.00am -13.00pm Your decision to cancel must be with us in writing within the 14 day period .
- Goods damaged in Transit: All our items are dispatched in protective packaging and delivered by a professional courier company. On the delivery of your goods, it is your responsibility to check the packaging before signing the receipt of your order. If you notice any damage to the product, you should request the courier to return the goods to us and not sign the receipt. On confirmation of incorrect or faulty items, we will offer you a replacement, or full refund. We will re-deliver free of charge. Any damages to the products following your acceptance of the order are not covered.
- Returns : If you are dissatisfied with your purchase(s) and wish to return them, you should inform us within 14 days of receiving your goods and return them within 14 days after notifying us of your intention to return them to us. Goods should be returned in the original packaging, unused and in the perfect condition in which they were dispatched to you. If the item has been open and damage there will be no refunds issued Your refund will be made to the debit/credit card or PayPal account used to place the original order.