Terms & Conditions
- Our Terms and conditions :Placing order with www.homefurnishings.online,ltd you accept our Terms and Conditions. Terms and Conditions can be updated at any time, so please check that you have read and understood our current T&C.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE ("HOMEFURNISHINGSONLINE") INFER AS ("THE COMPANY"), WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER (“102966745”) LOCATED AT ("27 OLD GLOUCESTER STREET LONDON."), YOU CONSENT TO THE MEDIATION OF ANY CASE RELATED WITH OR COMING ABOUT BECAUSE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF WEBSITE'S AVAILABLE ITEM, ECOMMERCE PRODUCT OR MATERIAL. YOU ARE EXCLUSIVELY ANSWERABLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIVITIES AND CAN'T THINK ABOUT ANY DATA AS A LAST COUNSEL USING ANY AND ALL MEANS.
We will not recognize any duty if, under any conditions, the site isn't available at whatever point and for any time span. We may, occasionally, limit permission to a couple or all sites. We keep up all power to suspend, limit, or suspend your permission to this site at whatever point without warning
SECTION 1 - ALLOCATED TRADEMARKS
Every single substance, illustration, logos, button images, downloads, and some other substance on this site are the property of HOMEFURNISHINGSONLINE and are subject to worldwide intellectual property laws. Your usage of the material found on this site is limited to the electronic repeating or printing of pages from the site for individual, non-business reasons
SECTION 2 - WHAT TO AVOID
· The language that may be seen as unfriendly, threatening, harmful, nauseating, frightful, bothering, dismissing, alarming, subverting, executable, antagonistic, profane, loathsome, disgusting, foul, expressly unequivocal, or expressly, racially, socially, or ethnically antagonistic.
· Own personal data, like email addresses, usernames or contact numbers.
· Spam, networking mail, and spam
· Impersonating another (act naturally)
· Incorrect, fraudulent, and deceiving content.
SECTION 3 - TYPOS AND ERRORS POLICY
“ http://www.homefurnishingonline.co.uk/ “ endeavors to be just about as precise as could be anticipated, the situation being what it is. We generally give you complete, current, and careful information, our site may contain content that is reliant upon human or any machine botches (for instance, error goofs, specialized bumbles, prohibitions, etc). HOMEFURNISHINGSONLINE doesn't warrant that the information, depictions, and different substances are exact, completed, trustworthy, current, and misstep free.
SECTION 4 - WEBSITE AVAILABILITY AND CONTENT
Permission to this site and its substance may be unexpectedly and without notice suspended if there should arise an occurrence of any unexpected bug in the server or master load server, either for upkeep or crucial help or for reasons outside our capacity to control. In any case, there are a couple of conceivable outcomes that you have restricted highlights of the site, or the site might be struck. We may not be at risk for any burden achieved by your ISP in regards to the site.
SECTION 5 – COPYRIGHT NOTICE DMCA
Undertaking the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") responds to copyright owners who acknowledge that material appearance up on the Internet encroaches their advantages under the U.S. intellectual property law. If you have certainty in compliance with common decency that materials facilitated by “HOMEFURNISHINGSONLINE" infringe your copyright, you or your representative may ship off “HOMEFURNISHINGSONLINE, "a notification mentioning that the material is taken out, or admittance to it be blocked.
SECTION 6 - INDEMNIFICATION
"HOMEFURNISHINGSONLINE" is reporting that all the reflection, investigation, offers, sticker prices, limits, items and discounts for any products present on this site (" http://www.homefurnishingonline.co.uk/ “) accommodated data purposes just, and the data contained in that should not be depended on as a last authority using any and all means. Since these terms are updated occasionally, the data could conceivably mirror the most current data accessible at "HOMEFURNISHINGSONLINE's Site."
So the organization can't guarantee that the data present is refreshed effectively and as per the TOS totally. Further, "HOMEFURNISHINGSONLINE" has no control over and does not guarantee the accuracy of the information available through any links contained in the website.
SECTION 7 - WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
HOMEFURNISHINGSONLINE’S WEBSITE, ITS OFFICERS, TRUSTEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SPECIALISTS REJECT ALL GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR INFERRED, REGARDING THE ADMINISTRATIONS AND YOUR UTILIZATION THEREOF. TO THE FURTHEST REACHES ALLOWED BY LAW, PROHIBITS ALL GUARANTEES, CONDITIONS, TERMS, OR PORTRAYALS ABOUT THE PRECISION OR CULMINATION OF THE WEBSITE'S CONTENT.
SECTION 8- INFORMATION TO CONSIDER
“HOMEFURNISHINGSONLINE," its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that: (1) assume that the data contained here is up to date; (2) such data without experiencing any third-party guidance; and (3) disclosing or compromising information to "HOMEFURNISHINGSONLINE," As its your own consent to do business with us or to buy any product from our site by sharing your confidential information, we might not be held accountable for that.
SECTION 9 - CONSENT DISCLAIMER:
Bearing the site obligated assent permitted by law, in no event will "HOMEFURNISHINGSONLINE" or any of our providers be mindful to you or any outsider for any lost benefits, lost information, expenses of getting of substitute fixes, or any wandering, huge, novel, coincidental, astounding or reformatory harms, or inadequacy to utilize the site whether the affiliation has been told concerning the likelihood of such harms.
SECTION 10 – OWNERS LEGAL LIABILITY
To the degree allowed by law, "HOMEFURNISHINGSONLINE" makes no portrayals or guarantees of any sort, express or inferred, concerning this site, its substance, or the data accessible through this site; they are given "with definitely no assurance" with all of their inadequacies. This impediment of risk website lies to an immediate, circuitous, weighty, extraordinary, reformatory, or other harms caused by any shortcomes.
SECTION 11- LIABILITY WAIVER
THE ASSOCIATION WILL DO ALL THAT THEY CAN DECIDE ANY INQUIRIES CONCERNING THESE TERMS AND PROVINCES OF USE. YOU AGREE THAT ANY INQUIRIES RELATED IN ANY CONSTRUCTION TO YOUR VISIT TO OUR SITES OR TO THE THINGS YOU BUY FOR THIS, INCLUDING EVERY ONE OF THE DEBATES WHICH WERE TACKLED OR NOT. BY CONSENTING TO DECLARATION, YOU REPUDIATE HUGE RIGHTS, INCLUDING, ANYWAY NOT LIMITED TO, THE ADVANTAGES OF JURY TESTING AND THE ADVANTAGES OF BUSINESS IN LAWFUL STRATEGIES ARE JUST BE HELD UNDER THE COURTS OF LONDON, UK. ONLY.
SECTION 12 – TERMINATION
These Terms and Conditions are convincing with the exception of if and until finished by you or us. You may end this Agreement at whatever point by proposing to us that you now don't willing to use our services or when you quit using our website. Authority has the irrevocable right to suspend your account without any prior notice.
SECTION 13 – SEVERABILITY
Except if explicitly given in this lawful doc, the irrelevance of any fragment or arrangement of these Terms will not impact the overabundance Terms' enforceability. We may replace any portion or explanation with a tantamount one pertinent whenever on the site with no notification.
SECTION 14 – NO PROVISION
Inability to uphold any postulate of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of our rights under that provision whatsoever.
SECTION 15- GOVERNING LAW
This Arrangement (as amended sometimes) includes the entire Arrangement among you and us relating to the subject about and supersedes each and every previous Arrangement and understandings among you and us with respect to every theme in regards to this site. Any question in regards to these terms will not be held any risk to us and must be tested in the courts London, United Kingdom and only in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (2016/679).
Only those conflicts, claims will be entertained, which will be those provided by the applicable legislation in matters of competent jurisdiction in each case.
SECTION 16- RESPONSIBILITIES
The user assumes all responsibility derived from the use of our website, being exclusively answerable for any immediate or circuitous impact that may emerge on the site, including, however not restricted to the adverse, as well as the fraud of the expectations generated by our web page, obliging the user to hold harmless http://www.homefurnishingsonline.co.uk/ for any claims derived, directly or indirectly from such events.
SECTION 17- SYSTEM FAILURE
http://www.homefurnishingsonline.co.uk/ does not guarantee the absence of eventual technical difficulties or failures in the systems or on the Internet. The company makes no claim or guarantee to provide continuous or continuous access and utilization of its site. The system may be inaccessible because of server issues or technical difficulties, or for some other situation past our reach; In such cases, efforts will be made to restore it as quickly as possible, not guaranteeing the absence of errors or omissions on its website.
UPDATION TO THESE TERMS
http://www.homefurnishingsonline.co.uk/ maintains whatever authority is needed to refresh these agreements whenever on the site without advising any regarding our clients. You are mentioned to visit the site on a regular basis to make yourself mindful of the most recent changes, or any updates to the site.
- Placing an order :You can place your order with us over the phone or online completing the checkout procedure. You will have an opportunity to check the details of your purchase before you make the payment.
- Confirmation of order :You will receive an order acknowledgement by email. When you receive this, please check once again that your order details are correct. Please contact us immediately if there are any problems. We may refuse to accept an order where goods are not available or listing error or where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment; We will advise you by email or telephone if there are any difficulties processing your order.
- Payments :All Payments can be done online or over the phone we accept cash payments.
- Delivery :We offer free local delivery within 10 miles radius of BR3, London and any deliveries outside that area will be charged a courier fee depending on the distance. Your order must be signed for unless you have emailed us to say that a signature is not required. We will deliver to an alternative delivery address if specified by you. However, this may slightly delay your order whilst we undertake additional security measures for the prevention of fraud. Delivery days are normally on Wednesdays and Fridays, however we also may have the ability to delivery your item on the same day - subject to our availability. Deliveries are made to the front entrance of your dwelling unless in exceptional circumstances that a client is unable to lift it,we will deliver the items to a chosen room.
- Shipping Charges :Some of our products are subject to shipping charges when placing an order due to the weight and size of the product. Items that are chargeable will have a custom option field for you to choose from. Where you can pay for the shipping of that particular product If you order multiple items of the same product in volume please contact us so we can provide you with a discount quote.
- Cancellations :You may cancel an order, at any time prior to it being dispatched, for a full refund. Orders cancelled after they have been dispatched will be charged a courier return fee of £35.00 applies also to failed deliveries. To cancel please either email us at email@example.com or call us on 020 8 676 813 Lines are open Monday to Friday 09.00am-06.00pm Saturday 09.00am -13.00pm Your decision to cancel must be with us in writing within the 14 day period .
- Goods damaged in Transit: All our items are dispatched in protective packaging and delivered by a professional courier company. On the delivery of your goods, it is your responsibility to check the packaging before signing the receipt of your order. If you notice any damage to the product, you should request the courier to return the goods to us and not sign the receipt. On confirmation of incorrect or faulty items, we will offer you a replacement, or full refund. We will re-deliver free of charge. Any damages to the products following your acceptance of the order are not covered.
- Returns : If you are dissatisfied with your purchase(s) and wish to return them, you should inform us within 14 days of receiving your goods and return them within 14 days after notifying us of your intention to return them to us. Goods should be returned in the original packaging, unused and in the perfect condition in which they were dispatched to you. If the item has been open and damage there will be no refunds issued Your refund will be made to the debit/credit card or PayPal account used to place the original order.